One million of Covid-19 infected in USA could be reached in 2 weeks
Corona virus Covid-19 infection has been spreading particularly rapidly in the United States recently.
Approximately 27 thousand infected are detected every day. At the time of writing this article, the number of infected on April 13, 2020 had reached 562,742. With the virus spreading at this rate, one million infected will be reached within two weeks.
Current statistics show that the number of deaths from Covid-19 in the United States is 5.91% of those diagnosed. Today, 90.15% of all people who have contracted the virus are still ill.
There is no reason to be optimistic that the crisis is beginning to subside, as more and more new cases are diagnosed every day.
What can be done to reduce the spread of Covid-19 coronavirus?
Follow a number of rules that will reduce the spread of the virus:
- observe a distance of at least 2 meters between people;
- you do not gather more than 2 people;
- use face masks if possible;
- after touching surfaces in public places, use a hand sanitizer immediately. If the virus is on the surface, you touch and pick it up, never put your hand, fingers in your eyes, nose or mouth. First wash your hands with hand sanitizer;
- if you are diagnosed with the Corona-19 virus, observe absolute quarantine for two weeks - never leave home. If you feel worse, contact your doctor or call an ambulance in time.